November 14, 2008

Great Sallary !


Today, I'd like to share about my friend's job, he works as programmer in CV. Laconeit. I still remember when he applied for the job, he said he just master one programming language, that's Delphi, let's say a month after that, he got the job. first salary is fair enough :).

in the mean time, he also goes to another city beside in java, of course by plane, so he usually travel by train and even by plane, and get big salary and reward. Moreover his Principle also get hem to take course for Oracle in institute of technology bandung (ITB).

after his two years, he told me that he would like to resign, because he think about his small salary, before he resign, he already got the now job as programmer, too and much bigger salary then before, but sometime he told me that one day, he should retire for being programmer, he'd better be Lecturer like me, :), I and he will enjoy if being lecturer is paid for big salary, right, hope, one day.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP