August 02, 2008

What's your Computer!

Hi Friends, these days PC or personal computer is not become luxurius things anymore. Most of people now gets computer in their home. Well computer can be as infortant as our celluar phone, is that right.

Well, what are your requirements. at least I need processor of Pentium 4 2.1 Ghz, 256 of RAM, 40 GB of Hard disk, and of course need kinds of CD-Rom, Modem for connecting to Internet. so why as a Lecturer I need the computer that support our jobs, I need to do my software programs before teaching to my university students such as using VB.Net, PHP, Visual basic 6.0, and SQL server.

But, sometime we worried that our computer will be infected virus. Oh dear, we have to save our files, isn't that so.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP