July 22, 2008

Thanks Telkomsel


Hi.. Friends, I have registered to TELKOMSEL Flash since 4 days ago. Really I and my Friend (Adi and Asep) didn't feel happy with the Network, so why! You know there are network maintenance, but It didn't tell first to the customer.

I called to 111 or to Customer support of Telkomsel in Jl. Banda as Center of Telkomsel in Bandung, I also called to 116 and sent Email, too. They really gave attention to us (Thanks to all customer service workers), but how awful, it' still bad Network until this morning.


But Now (Today, Tuesday, July 22, 2008) Alhamdulillah I and my friend can run internet well, I hope Telkomsel is not going to be bad anymore (in Internet Network), and They give informations first if Telkomsel will have Network maintenance, or give compensation to the Customer :).


Bravo TelkomselFlash!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP